[Bf-committers] Upgrade schedule projects.blender.org

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Dec 7 15:57:19 CET 2010

Hi all,

I've cleaned the project member list; inactive developers who didn't
use svn for more than two years. Some never did even, some only for a
GSoC project, and some have been very active in the past: a lot of
thanks to them, sweet memories!

In case I made a mistake, just let me know. There's still 74 people
active, quite good!

Simon Clitherow (aphex)
Hans Lambermont (h_xnan)
Roel Spruit  (goofster)