[Bf-committers] Upgrade schedule projects.blender.org

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:16:01 CET 2010

> By the looks of it either Wednesday or Thursday the final transition
> will happen, meaning that SVN and pbo are down for the duration. I'll
> send another message to the mailing list when we have a final date and
> start time set.

I admit to being completely SVN stupid. I currently update my blender
program with this code
svn up; python scons/scons.py BF_DEBUG=1 -j 2; ./blender
Will that change? What must people like me do with the new system?
Thanks. I bet I am not the only SVN idiot (I hope).

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: