[Bf-committers] some Sequencer questions

Joseph Leano joseph.leano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 06:11:03 CET 2010

Hi Thomas,

I've implemented about 80% of this and put a patch in the tracker if you or
anyone else wants to test it out.  Just drop the file into the addons dir
and activate it.  The code is still pretty rough but maybe useful and any
feedback would be appreciated.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=24991&group_id=9&atid=127

I do have a question for any dev familiar with the sequencer 'grab' and
transform.seq_slide code: is there a way to call seq_slide in a 'batch'
style, or to have a python operation 'yield' to grab and then continue on
leftmouse down for example?  My suspicion is no, but I haven't looked too in
depth yet.

Thanks
Joseph