[Bf-committers] I'm back from offline period

raulf at info.upr.edu.cu raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Mon Aug 30 18:08:48 CEST 2010

Hi friends!

  wow! this offline month feels like a year to me! I have being on college
vacation and we could not access email/internet during that time so my
only choice was to keep working offline and enjoy my vacations a little.

  There's to much that I need to be updated so I will soon post
improvements I have made with Unlimited Clay, though it still need lot
of recode I have replicated the previous funtionality but now as a
modifier  and take advantage of all the new sculpt goodies ... yes, you
could now grow large tentacles with the snake tool :)

                         Is good to be back again,  cheers  Farsthary