[Bf-committers] blender opencollada svn circle

Reuben Martin reuben.m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:58:22 CEST 2010

Yo, back on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 luxInteg was all like:
> Greetings,
>
> I am attempting to   compile blender with opencollada on a  machine with
> these:-
> ------CPU- amd64
> ------o/s linux 64-bit only
> ------compiler gcc-4.4.2
>
> opencollada SVN rv735  compiles  NOT/w-scons ~> required  libs.
> opencollada SVN rv767  compiles        /w-scons  ~> required  libs.
>
> blenderSVN 31533  compiles fine aginst  opencollada-svn revision  735
> blenderSVN 31533  compiles NOT  aginst opencollada-svn revisions 767/768

You have to build SVN-r735. Furthermore, to build with gcc 4.4 you have to apply a patch first.

Read here: http://code.google.com/p/opencollada/issues/detail?id=44

Also when you build blender you need to be sure the library and include paths are set correctly according to however you install opencollada.

-Reuben