[Bf-committers] move proportional editing and snapping tools to tool panel

Litilu Productions litilu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:45:33 CEST 2010

I think it might make sense to move the Proportional Editing and the
Snapping tools from the header (in the 3D view) to the Tool Panel. The
reason is because these things, unlike the rest of the things in header of
the 3D view, are more for changing how the *object* is modified than how the
*view* works. (not as much for the Snapping tool when not in edit mode)

This can be done very easily by editing the python UI scripts (like this:
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/5250)

P.S.: I think it would be nice to be able to use curves for Proportional
Editing (with an interface similar to the brushes' curves) ( I am guessing
this would not be too difficult to do)