[Bf-committers] DPX specs

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Aug 23 15:05:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

Further tests reveiled that it didn't work for float buffers.
The problem is that linear color treatment is not solid yet, sometimes
things convert (on anim render) and sometimes not (F12), or on load,
but not on save, that crap...

Will hack here quickly something for further checks in the lab.

-Ton-