[Bf-committers] About recognition in commit logs

Daniel Salazar - 3Developer.com zanqdo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:57:35 CEST 2010

 Hi, Blender development community is not only composed by coders with
commit access but theres a lot of people who spend time and effort
testing, debugging, compiling, designing.. Wouldn't it be a nice thing
to have some commit "code" about giving recognition to this people?
I've seen cases where even people sending patches aren't recognized in
the logs or people who have spent weeks debugging. I think it's
something worth giving a tough and could potentially create a nicer
environment/image of the development circles

cheers

Daniel Salazar
www.3developer.com