[Bf-committers] blender COLLADAStreamWriter question

luxInteg lux-integ at btconnect.com
Sun Aug 22 17:56:47 CEST 2010

On Sunday 22 August 2010 15:26:45 Arystanbek Dyussenov wrote:
> Hi, did you follow the instructions from the wiki for building OpenCollada?
> Here's the link
> http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Kazanbas/Building_Collada_Branch

yes I did  it compiled just fine.  I tried two methods one where I did a 'make
install' and other where  I moved he whole tree to the desired location.
Neither had libs in COLLADAstreamwriter.  There is  no Makefile in this
directory.

Incidntlly I think I  found a way to   'compile' COLLADAstreamwriter and may
have got close to completion   as I have these:-

blenderman [ ~/openColladaSW/opencollada/COLLADAStreamWriter ]$ ls
AUTHORS                           COLLADASWLibraryLights.o
BUGS                              COLLADASWLibraryMaterials.o
BUILD                             COLLADASWLibraryVisualScenes.o
COLLADASWAsset.o                  COLLADASWLight.o
COLLADASWBaseElement.o            COLLADASWNode.o
COLLADASWBaseInputElement.o       COLLADASWParamBase.o
COLLADASWBindMaterial.o           COLLADASWPass.o
COLLADASWCamera.o                 COLLADASWPrimitves.o
COLLADASWCameraOptic.o            COLLADASWRenderState.o
COLLADASWColor.o                  COLLADASWSampler.o
COLLADASWConstants.o              COLLADASWScene.o
COLLADASWControlVertices.o        COLLADASWShader.o
COLLADASWEffectProfile.o          COLLADASWSource.o
COLLADASWElementWriter.o          COLLADASWStreamWriter.o
COLLADASWException.o              COLLADASWSurfaceInitOption.o
COLLADASWExtra.o                  COLLADASWTechnique.o
COLLADASWExtraTechnique.o         COLLADASWTechniqueFX.o
COLLADASWFormatHint.o             COLLADASWTexture.o
COLLADASWImage.o                  COLLADASWVertices.o
COLLADASWInputList.o              COLLADAStreamWriter.pro
COLLADASWInstanceCamera.o         COLLADAStreamWriter.sln
COLLADASWInstanceController.o     COPYING
COLLADASWInstanceEffect.o         INSTALL
COLLADASWInstanceGeometry.o       LICENSE
COLLADASWInstanceLight.o          Makefile
COLLADASWInstanceMaterial.o       README
COLLADASWInstanceNode.o           SConscript
COLLADASWLibrary.o                TODO
COLLADASWLibraryAnimationClips.o  include
COLLADASWLibraryAnimations.o      lib
COLLADASWLibraryCameras.o         obj
COLLADASWLibraryControllers.o     scripts
COLLADASWLibraryEffects.o         src
COLLADASWLibraryGeometries.o      template
COLLADASWLibraryImages.o
blenderman [ ~/openColladaSW/opencollada/COLLADAStreamWriter ]$

BEFORE   this happens:-
template/template.cpp:11:53: error: [!output NAMESPACE][!output CLASS_NAME].h:
No such file or directory
template/template.cpp:14: error: expected identifier before '[' token
template/template.cpp:14: error: expected unqualified-id before '[' token
make: *** [template.o] Error 1
blenderman [ ~/openColladaSW/opencollada/COLLADAStreamWriter ]$

is   template.o important ?

suggestions for a workround would be appreciated