[Bf-committers] Proposal to unify UI float ranges

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Sun Aug 22 12:45:34 CEST 2010

  Hi,
ok that is good!

Ok where we agree is that the increment/decrement issue needs fixing!
But how should we fix that? We have lots of such buttons.
Like Environment Lighting Energy: Show the third decimal there or let it
change the second decimal?

Forget about the rounding, that can indeed cause some confusion.
For the hiding of zeros topic:
It would "flicker" quite a bit when the value change it's decimal
amount. :) So lets forget that as well.
A Indicator like Ton propsed it would be good!

Thomas