[Bf-committers] Blender and Save Versions

Lars Krueger lars_e_krueger at gmx.de
Sat Aug 21 10:44:14 CEST 2010

> I find myself disabling version saving because it clutters up my project
> folder.  Does anyone else encounter this? I would like them to perhaps
> save
> in my ~/.blender folder and then have an option to load a different
> version
> of that file.

Proper version control using git/svn/... would be more appropriate here. Sadly the binary file format doesn't help there a lot. Version control is only good if you can merge old version, not just revert to them.
--
Dr. Lars Krueger

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl