[Bf-committers] Python API Documentation

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 04:27:59 CEST 2010

to my feeble mind, api docs are programmer docs and +1 for docstrings.

User docs would be like a wiki tutorial or such as we now have structure for; a
book that ties multiple api calls into a cohesive task, like creating a chart.

so docs on individual api calls should go with the code. If a py programmer
finds an error, or wants
to add to an api doc, submitting a patch is rock simple. Everyone has svn (read)
access and
is free to submit patches for review (I would suppose by Campbell/you).

 --Roger