[Bf-committers] Tranlate Blender

Nathan Letwory nathan at letworyinteractive.com
Sat Aug 14 00:14:29 CEST 2010

On 13.8.2010 0:29, Dalai Felinto wrote:
> Hi Mehmet,
> I remember Blender once being available through Launchpad interface.
> That was awhile ago (2-3 years at least). I don't remember/know why it
> was removed from there. Is it still (back in) there?

Blender is still available on launchpad as a project, but virtually
nobody of our developers is active there. I tried to focus on it for a
while, but already attending to our own trackers is enough, and having
yet another tool in a different location doesn't improve efficiency.

I guess you could try using the launchpad interface - no idea really how
well that works with our repository being in our own SVN server. As
Dalai notes below, the .po files are directly in our repository, and we
also precompile the .mo files.

I'm not sure what current status is of localisation, bdiego knows best I
guess.

/Nathan