[Bf-committers] Tranlate Blender

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:29:31 CEST 2010

Hi Mehmet,
I remember Blender once being available through Launchpad interface.
That was awhile ago (2-3 years at least). I don't remember/know why it
was removed from there. Is it still (back in) there?
Since then all I see is people translating the .po files directly from
Blender sources (they can be found inside the /po folder).

In Blender 2.50 however there hasn't been any commit on those files,
for the strings available to be translated are probably pretty much
outdated. There is not yet even a way to change the language of
Blender UI/tooltips (as we have in 2.49).

I hope this (email) is of any help,
kind regards,

Dalai