[Bf-committers] Siggraph Asia

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Aug 11 13:12:47 CEST 2010

Hi all,

The Siggraph Asia organization (Seoul, dec 15-18) is very cooperative
to get a Blender coverage on the tradeshow and in the program. I know
that there is a great new market for free/open source, so I'm
gathering feedback on this opportunity.

Most relevant is to find out if there's locals who could help us out
there, and/or who's going to visit anyway, or would be interested to
visit to help out in exchange for a free conference badge. :)

BTW: Sintel has been submitted to the festival, to be shown in 4k, and
you bet they'll accept it!

-Ton-