[Bf-committers] Declarative UI Experiment

Elia Sarti vekoon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:32:10 CEST 2010

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the major job would be converting all the
draw functions, not creating new files or polls. Especially considering
that to my understanding polls are there just to keep you from
instancing or always calling the draw function, which would be simpler
in a declarative language.

Again I think the point is work required vs how better it gets and I
don't think changing one function to a dictionary will make it much
easier to regular users and definitely not easier for developers.