[Bf-committers] Declarative UI Experiment

Lars Krueger lars_e_krueger at gmx.de
Tue Aug 10 09:49:04 CEST 2010

Ahh, that's much better. I especially like the second one: http://pastie.org/1083109

This is for the manually written version, I assume.

If you go one step further you could include a GUI editor as proposed. My guess is, it should be fairly easy to write one: One panel as the preview, one panel shows the structure (e.g. as a tree). If this too "coding-like", you would have to capture the events in the preview panel (which I don't know if that's possible) and connect them to edit operations. Doing so gives you a GUI editor within blender.

--
Dr. Lars Krueger

GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl