[Bf-committers] New Blender Foundation/Institute crew

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 22:01:15 CEST 2010

Excellent career move, Brecht! You are indeed a talented and hard-
working person, and deserve this opportunity to develop the next gen
render engine. I guess I will go ahead now and shell out the $ for an
nVidia SLI card, because I am sure you will be very successful.

Warm regards and deep respect,

 --Roger