[Bf-committers] New Blender Foundation/Institute crew

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Thu Aug 5 20:16:56 CEST 2010

Congratulations Brecht! Of all the companies you could go to it's very
encouraging to hear you going to Refractive! Octane is very promising and I
hope to see it keep going. Keep up the great work and thanks the enormous
amount of work you have already done!

Jonathan Williamson

Instructor - http://www.blendercookie.com
Personal Trainer - http://www.mavenseed.com