[Bf-committers] New Blender Foundation/Institute crew

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Thu Aug 5 16:07:54 CEST 2010

Congratulations, Brecht, I'm really happy for you. Over the last few years you've put in a more-than-enormous amount of effort and also shouldered a huge amount of responsibility too - you deserve everyone's best wishes, appreciation and much respect! I'm looking forward to seeing all the amazing stuff you'll continue to create and I hope we'll cross paths in the future.

Congrats to Campbell too!

cheers,

Matt