[Bf-committers] Requesting an SVN server update

Benoit Bolsee benoit.bolsee at online.be
Mon Aug 2 22:47:37 CEST 2010

This isn't exactly the subject of this thread but for those who are
expecting a very tedious merge with trunk when their gsoc project is
finished, I wrote some guidelines to merge a branch with trunk semi
automatically provided that the branch is perfectly in sync with trunk:

http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2009-September/024588.h
tml

This won't be necessary when the SVN server is updated as --reintegrate
should work, but for the time being it is the fastest method I could
find.

/benoit