[Bf-committers] BCONTEXT_PLUGIN

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Sun Aug 1 18:15:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

A plugin context is not really the right solution here, the system
needs to be made extensible in such a way than arbitrary tabs can be
added by python scripts. I'm not sure yet how to implement that, but
doing it the way you propose means going back to the scripts window in
a way, and the intention is to have plugins integrate as if they were
native tools.

Brecht.