[Bf-committers] Savable Operator Defaults

Wahooney wahooney at wahooney.net
Fri Apr 30 20:27:42 CEST 2010

Has any thought been given to the saving of default values for
operators? For instance, in my case: I'd like to set up default values
for exporting to FBX.

I know that the defaults can be changed in the .py, which is easy enough
if you know how, but may be out of the scope of your standard user.

I'm thinking that the defaults could be saved into .b.blend on a per
operator basis, instead of all operators having all settings saved into
.b.blend from the get go, which could be a difficult to impossible task.

Regards,
Keith