[Bf-committers] Argh, the GCC segfault bug again!

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Fri Apr 30 19:01:11 CEST 2010

Some time ago I was struggeling with a compiler seqfault on WinXP,
MinGW. Finally I found a combination of compilation switches and gcc
version 4.4.1 (TDM-2 mingw32) which allowed me to compile on my laptop
(no space for VC express or such) including ffmpeg.

However since today:

Linking library ==> 'libbf_rna.a'
Compiling ==> 'gammaCorrectionTables.c'
Compiling ==> 'imagetexture.c'
Compiling ==> 'initrender.c'
source\blender\render\intern\source\initrender.c: In function 'calc_weight':
source\blender\render\intern\source\initrender.c:195: internal compiler
error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://www.tdragon.net/recentgcc/bugs.php> for instructions.
scons: ***
[D:\bdev\build\win32-mingw\source\blender\render\intern\source\initrender.o]
Error 1
cw at MANTA /d/bdev/blender

Thats too bad :-( Any hints for me?

Carsten

--
Carsten Wartmann: Autor - Dozent - 3D - Grafik
Homepage:         http://blenderbuch.de/