[Bf-committers] Single frame netrender

Xavier Thomas xavier.thomas.1980 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:34:28 CEST 2010

2010/4/30 Martin Poirier <theeth at yahoo.com>:
> For tile dispatch, what's needed is a way to specify the rendered tile on command line as well as a way to load render results per tile (or at least an easy way to recomposite the full frame).

The last few days I worked on a openexr bug, mostly regarding tiled
exr saved when using the option "save buffer". Actually the exr file
is filled with tiles during the rendering (when a tile is totaly
rendered, it is saved to file). Modifying the pipeline code to render
just one tile save it and exit would not be so difficult. (you already
can pressing ESC at the right time)

Xavier