[Bf-committers] Single frame netrender

Martin Poirier theeth at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 14:39:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

Are you sure they didn't mean they wanted to be able to render a single frame on more than one machine?

For tile dispatch, what's needed is a way to specify the rendered tile on command line as well as a way to load render results per tile (or at least an easy way to recomposite the full frame).

Martin
PS: The change you did is fine for sure, but it don't think it's usually what people think of when they talk about distributed rendering of single frames.