[Bf-committers] "Security" gets in the way

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Apr 30 14:06:59 CEST 2010

Hi all,

As a reminder: IRC meetings are open for everyone. We report on
progress, define actions and planning, and make decisions when needed.
Meetings are not meant for discussions, for that this list or any time
outside meetings is better suited.

Decisions are 'in consensis' by default, or at least should be
supported by the active maintainers of this part of the code.

A solution for this issue would be to appoint a small team to look
into this issue, and come with a proposal. This team should consist of
active developers/contributors/documentors, and be at least
representative for the code or module maintainers. Everyone here has
had a chance to reflect opinions and that's loud and clearly heard
already. Next step is just accepting a roadmap how to progress, and
move on. :)

-Ton-