[Bf-committers] "Security" gets in the way

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:47:20 CEST 2010

Best bring this up next meeting and come to some consensus. I wasn't
in IRC for the decision either :)
However I'm going away this weekend, can make it for the next one
though (May 9th).

Don't thinik this is urgent, can wait a week or two, would rather this
be a meeting topic so we can formalize what is done, rather then some
devs agreeing on IRC.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:25 AM, Benjamin Tolputt
<btolputt at internode.on.net> wrote:
> Martin Poirier wrote:
>> The topic was reopened following a conversation between "decision makers" on IRC. Both of which as well as others have participated in the discussion that followed.
>>
>> To be honest, the decision was pretty much already taken, people just didn't noticed.
>>

> Would you be so kind as to let us know what that decision was? After
> all, not all of us are able to participate in the IRC chats.

- Campbell