[Bf-committers] "Security" gets in the way

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Apr 30 02:53:32 CEST 2010

Of course the "this is impossible with python" can be wrong in the long
term; who know what direction python will evolve in the next 2-3 years.
But trying to find a python solution right now, with what we have, is
impossible.

I have to agree with what someone posted earlier: if someone is
convinced this (a secure solution) can be done with the existing Python
3.1, they need to code up a proof-of-concept to shut up everyone who
says it can't be done. Otherwise everyone is just filling up a useful
mailing list with spam.