[Bf-committers] Texture assignment workflow is confusing

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 20:02:11 CEST 2010

having two texture channels mapping the SAME texture
is a common thing I do with the cloud texture. One big,
the other small, to give non-uniform shading. The Mat-Tex
is a JOIN in database parlance. the Join table is really a
separate entity.

I +1 Carsten to have the mapping panels in whatever maps
the texture - the world, the material, the lamp, the modifier
(displacement), the whatever (video speed control? Volume Density?),
since there will be variations on how it applies
that particular texture to that particular object type.

 --Roger