[Bf-committers] Support displaying of non-ASCII filename

Yaohua Xiong xiongyaohua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:33:08 CEST 2010

Hi all,

With the help of Diego I can change the GUI fonts and make some test.
With several further modification the file browser looks  working but
fail to open blender file with Non-Unicode name or in Non-Unicode
path. I think it's because the file handling function in C runtime lib
can't handle utf8 filename.

As far as I know, on linux we can use the Locales system to make C
runtime utf8 aware, are there something similar on Windows and Mac?

Best regards
Yaohua Xiong

--
Yaohua Xiong

Traffic and Transportation Engineering College, Tongji Univ.
Cao An Road 4800#, Jia Ding District, Shanghai,  China