[Bf-committers] Support displaying of non-ASCII filename

Yaohua Xiong xiongyaohua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 04:02:15 CEST 2010

Hi, all
I've add this patch in the hope that it will make displaying
non-ASCII(more specifically CJK) filename possible. Currently I'm
looking for a way to change the gui font to test it. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yaohua Xiong

[#22176] Make winstuff to use unicode api

 Monitor (?)
State:
Open
Date:
2010-04-27 01:54	Priority:
3
Submitted By:
Yaohua Xiong	 (xiongyaohua)	Assigned To:
Nobody (None)

Detailed description
In this patch, the winstuff.c use unicode win32 api explicitly. The
return value(mainly filenames and pathnames) are
converted from wchar to utf8. I think this patch should make display
of non-unicode filename possible, but I can't test
it now, because there is no way to change the gui font.

--
Yaohua Xiong

Traffic and Transportation Engineering College, Tongji Univ.
Cao An Road 4800#, Jia Ding District, Shanghai,  China