[Bf-committers] Global undo in Blender 2.49

Nery Chucuy idesisnery at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:00:10 CEST 2010

Hello guys, I've noted that every time I perform a global undo (ctrl + Z in
object mode - BKE_undo_step(1); ) Python scripts are restarted (don't know
if is the same in 2.5) . I mean the scripts are re-executed cleaning all the
variables used, which is not something I want.

I've read some articles on the difference between global undo and edit
undo.

Do yo guys know what is making the scripts restart and where to look in
order to fix that?

Thanks in advance,

-idesisnery