[Bf-committers] International Input

Yaohua Xiong xiongyaohua at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 03:37:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

Is it possible to add IM(IME on windows, XIM on linux, and whatever on
Mac:-)) support to blender with moderate effort? I'd like to give that
a shot.

If I understand right, Blender use utf8 internally for it's string
like object name, filename etc. What I need to do is add handler for
specific window system message in Ghost?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Harley Acheson <hacheson at shawnigan.ca> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've added some notes to that bug with the different keyboard scan
> codes you get for "!" when using the US vs French Azerty keyboards,
> and with Windows API calls used to translate scancodes to characters.
>
> Harley

Yaohua Xiong

Traffic and Transportation Engineering College, Tongji Univ.
Cao An Road 4800#, Jia Ding District, Shanghai,  China