[Bf-committers] Merge Camera and Render Settings?

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 16:38:28 CEST 2010

On 17 April 2010 08:07, Campbell Barton <ideasman42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Linked camera data for render settings would be problematic, since you
> may well want to have different lense angle, clip start/end, panorama,
> ortho, dof-object etc.

But that's exactly why I wish to have ability to change individual camera
settings.
As I recall, one of the goals of new blender UI (and way things are done) is
to have ability to change properties of multiple objects at once (I think
that Luke and Smuel are talking exactly about that). +1 for Nathaniel and
default scene setting for camera.