[Bf-committers] Merge Camera and Render Settings?

Samuel Nicholas nicholas.samuel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 09:32:40 CEST 2010

actually that seems backwards... the compositor would be able to
handle strips of differing resolution right?. a shift in logic
perhaps.
and changing the settings of a bunch of different cameras, or a bunch
of any objects should not be difficult, if it is, something should be
changed. :)

gotta run, at work. :P