[Bf-committers] Merge Camera and Render Settings?

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:51:01 CEST 2010

I have been working on some stuff and I needed several different renders
with different formats and resolutions so I've had to change those settings
in Render buttons for every render or create new scene with different Render
settings. I'm ok with multiple scenes technique but then my brain started to
fart :-)
Can anyone tell me the reason why those settings aren't linked to the camera
object? I'm not from Vulcan but It looks logical that render options are
linked to camera that will produce that render... That way I could create
more camera objects, adjust settings and just change active camera for
different resolutions/formats...