[Bf-committers] Behaviour of "Select every Nth" for curves

Sergey I. Sharybin g.ulairi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:03:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

This patch not fixing situation, when suer creates beizer curve from
grease pencil and tries to select every nth vertex, but maybe this
should be changing pencil->curve conversion to avoid situation, when
handles has got the same coordinates as curve point.
But there is another thing, which confed me in this patch. Why only one
point should be selected? For example i've got curve consists of two
non-connected splines and want to select every Nth of each of this splines?
And maybe to avoid confusing things, we'd better select first point and
then every Nth of each spline if nothing is selected?

P.S. Should we change greas pencil->curve conversion to avoid troubles
with handles i've wrote in fist paragraph?