[Bf-committers] bmesh and the mesh api

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 11:46:16 CEST 2010

Hey Tom, Id expect this wont pose a huge problem.
Probably it will take a weekend/afternoon to get basic mesh creation
working again, another weekend to port existing I/O scripts over.
Any scripts that are not I/O can be ported by the authors, dont think
there are so many of these anyway.

Would guess in 2-4 weeks we could probably get everything working
again without taking too much time from current projects.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Tom M <letterrip at gmail.com> wrote:
> What impact if any will bmesh have on the python API?  Are we going to
> have to have another rewrite of importers/exporters once it is merged
> in head?
>
> If the API differs will it be minor, trivial to address?  Or significant?
>
> Asside from IO will other tools be impacted?
>
> LetterRip

- Campbell