[Bf-committers] wacom tablet issues

Charles Wardlaw cwardlaw at marchentertainment.com
Sun Apr 11 15:48:57 CEST 2010

On 2010-04-11, at 3:10 AM, Knapp wrote:

> Why system are you on and what pad are you using? What version of 2.5?
>
> I know that 2.5 gets really crazy on my system when I run 2 copies at
> the same time and then it gets very buggy and slow. I have also not
> reported this because I don't know what to report.

Haven't tried running two copies yet... Sounds like a fun test.

I have these issues on both Vista 64 and on my MacBook Pro.  At home I use a Wacom Intuos 3, and at work an Intuos 4.  I'm certain it's not a driver issue, since nothing else has this problem, which is why I'd like to try to figure out what's causing this.

~ C