[Bf-committers] version naming

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at montagestudio.org
Sat Apr 10 00:47:12 CEST 2010

I would like to jump in and agree with Roland on this. As someone who has a
book and a major training series in the works, having a firm idea of what
the version number will be is very important. For most users it will not
make a difference in the end, but for those of us that are producing
training materials it can have a huge impact on marketing.

Jonathan Williamson
http://www.montagestudio.org