[Bf-committers] version naming

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 21:26:30 CEST 2010

I agree with Mike. "Blender 3" is a good and honest name. then "Blender 4" etc.

Inside the about window we can put the svn revision it is based on.

The average user is not interested in the exact minor version as well.
It just confuses the matter. If there will be a big change in the UI
calling it "Blender 4" is a very good choice.

Anyway +1 for Tom's original concept.