[Bf-committers] comment about GSOC proposal

Konrad Wilhelm Kleine konrad at konradwilhelm.de
Thu Apr 8 09:52:29 CEST 2010

Hi Shuvro,

lately I've seen a video by Eskil Steenberg and the tools he used to
produce his game LOVE (http://www.quelsolaar.com/love/tool_video.html).
There is also a tool to automatically unwrap UVs which maybe worth
looking at for your GSoC project. When I got the chance to talk to Eskil
at a BlendCon I was very happy! So don't hesitate to contact him on his
teamspeak server for instance.

Konrad