[Bf-committers] version naming

Benjamin Tolputt btolputt at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 7 07:28:32 CEST 2010

Ruslan Merkulov wrote:
> But i'm sure devs will stick with the single versioning anyway.

Given the lack of positive feedback from them - you might be correct.
Then again, a lack of response could be simply that - a lack of
response. Something along the lines of:

"What in blazes are they arguing about this time? Version numbers? Who
cares! Durian is still behind schedule, Blender development is not
keeping up with our requirements, and their debating the damn versioning
scheme!"

I could see similar thoughts bubbling to the surface of my brain being
in their position :)

NOTE: Quoted thoughts not representative of Blender developers and
should not be construed as being indicative of anything but the
impending end of the world *wink*

--
Regards,

Benjamin Tolputt