[Bf-committers] GSOC proposal for review

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:52:55 CEST 2010

Hi Shuvro,

1) Extending Blender Game Engine Python API:
I think that your idea may be too specific for a kind of game. Although it
looks like an interesting project I'm not sure it should belong to the core
of the BGE code. Assuming they could be implemented as external plugins or
python scripts I don't see this as a gsoc project (may be because I don't
use BGE for actual games, so don't know. would like to hear from others
here).

2) Automatic seam creation for UV unwrapping
That looks like the kind of project that fits well in the scope of a gsoc. I
can't comment much because I'm not acquitanced with the mesh and uv code of
Blender.

my 2 cents, good luck !
Dalai