[Bf-committers] automated seam creation

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 16:08:08 CEST 2010

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM, (Ry)akiotakis (An)tonis
<kalast at gmail.com> wrote:
> The hard part of the paper is the atlas generation algorithm I think...I'm
> doing some reading right now and may post a proposal soon ;)

Actually everything needed is in his source code and Dr. Levy
confirmed it is GPLed and he would be willing to help get it ported to
Blender.

In his opinion finding an appropriate library for the eigen related
math was the only issue since we would likely not want the whole APK
library inside of Blender.  I found two possible libraries (one GPLed,
one BSD) and he is looking at their suitability.

LetterRip