[Bf-committers] Volumetrics for cartoon shading? and fluid particle status

Raul Fernandez Hernandez raulf at info.upr.edu.cu
Thu Apr 1 21:57:09 CEST 2010

Hi all

   Did someone have found something similar before on volumetrics?
  Tinkering with volumetric solids I have found that could be used for
cartoon shading also.

  check my site for more details:

   http://farsthary.wordpress.com

 Regarding fluid particle status Jahka has given an incredible helpful
feedback and contributions and also green light for integration, I'm just
waiting for him to commit to resume the surfacing work, plus some other
acceleration techniques I plan to apply.

                                    Cheers  Farsthary