[Bf-committers] Tackling more menu stuff from 2.5 todo

Jeff Doyle shelleydoyle at eastlink.ca
Sat Oct 31 03:11:12 CET 2009

Submitted another patch that adds "Playback Animation" to the
View3d->View
menu and "Active Camera" to the View3d->View->Cameras sub-menu.

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=19768&group_id=9&atid=127

They are two menu items that are listed in the the 2.5 Beta0 todo list.

For the next patch I will be tackling View->Align View->Align View to
Selected which should be interesting since there is no operator defined
yet (or I haven't found it yet).  In blender 2.49 it used the numpad *
so I will use that in the 2.5 default keymap setup in view3d_ops.c.

To Thomas Dinges: sorry about the confusion on irc about what to delete
on the wiki todo.  "Align View to Selected" and "Center View to Cursor"
are definitely still outstanding.

Jeff(nfz)