[Bf-committers] cocoa has a build problem in imbuf_cocoa.m

Damien Plisson damien.plisson at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 30 21:21:29 CET 2009

Although Cocoa port was meant for 10.5, I found it was possible to
have 10.4 as well. That's why the darwin-config.py defaults to 10.4
SDK for 32bit archs.

uint32 is defined from 10.5, I replaced it by standard C99 types to
ensure 10.4 compatibility. (svn # 24189)

BTW, what is your platform?
For now, I have feedback mostly from testers running the Intel 64bit
version of cocoa. And I'm interested to get feedback from other
platforms as well...

Regards,
Damien