[Bf-committers] (re) proposal for pep8 for blender scripts

Thomas Dinges dingto at gmx.de
Fri Oct 30 00:07:17 CET 2009

Hi,
I agree with Brecht here, splitting up ui code is a bad idea. As someone
who wrote most of the ui scripts, i vote for no maximum line length for
ui scripts inside scripts/ui.

But apart from that i also see the need to adapt pep008 for Blender
scripts. Will be only difficult in the beginning, because it's not
really a small document. :P

So basically  +1, but no character length limit in ui scripts please!

cheers,
Thomas